Search This Blog

Monday, September 18, 2017

Chippin' away...

Back when I was working full time, we decided to get more attachments for the tractor so I'd have the equipment to run a small landscaping outfit. So every few years until I retired, we bought something new. So much so that several don't get used much. One is the chipper-shredder. Can't remember the last time it was on the tractor, but since there were more that a few piles of brush to chip, figured it'd be good to hook it up and use it. Since it needed to be greased, went ahead and also greased the tractor and pickup. That way I won't have to crawl around on the gravel driveway at near freezing temp's in Oct like I usually do when I've put off the fall maintenance.
The fall colors are still decent, though the leaves are dropping fast.
Andy got involved, speeding up the process. Now there's enough chips to cover the worst spots on the trail down to the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment