Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Good stuff...


Saw this story about Bag Balm on the internet news. It certainly struck a chord, since years ago, when I moved to Alaska, I had never heard of it. During that first winter here, I began to get skin cracks on my finger tips. They took forever to heal and nothing seemed to help. Then one day I picked up a hitchhiker and during our conversation, he told me that he sometimes worked as a cement finisher and that Bag Balm was really great for cracked skin. Well since then I've not only used it for skin cracks, I found it'll cure just about anything from chapped lips to inflamed 'roids. Like I always says, some people use vaseline or chap stick, but I prefer duh udder one.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100131/ap_on_re_us/us_bag_balm;_ylt=AltjrPHhh8QtaagYNnqi5hWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNmaW44ZGJvBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMTMxL3VzX2JhZ19iYWxtBGNjb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb3MDNARwb3MDMQRwdANob21lX2Nva2UEc2VjA3luX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrA3N0aWNreXNtZWxseQ--


No comments:

Post a Comment