Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2020

More Fall...

Mostly been doing the fall chores while getting ready for winter. Got the stairs fixed on the shed; had to remove the stairs, then dig out the old footings, backfill with gravel, and then set some concrete footings I picked up at Lowes. The stairs fit just fine and the door now opens and closes without sticking. And it only took me about five years to finally get'er done. Then, while digging out a stump behind the shed, I managed to hook a root that went all the way underneath. When I picked up the stump with the backhoe, the root lifted it up enough to knock over the shelves under the overhang. So I've spent the last two days resetting them and sorting through all the crap that spilled off them. Lots of stuff going to the dump!


The leaves are pretty much down now, I'd meant to get some more photos when I went for some bike rides last week, but managed to forget the camera every time. At least I'm consistent. So here's a photo of the Mogu parked by the garage surrounded by the recently down leaves. It's called fall, after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment