Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Back together...

No, not like some long lost friends, but the '72 Triumph (Heads Ups 5/24/18). While it took three months, there were lots of spells where it sat untouched, so maybe spent 80 hours on it. The funniest part was the missing push rod tube, which I had to order on eBay, was sitting in the battery box. It wasn't until after I'd installed the head and lifted the seat to look at the wiring that I found it. So now I've got an extra set, since I found a used pair that were cheaper to buy than one new one.

This is the bike on the left in the fourth photo of the previous post. Not sure what's next, probably put an ad on Craigslist and see if anybody wants it. Be nice to have a little more room in the garage, maybe be able to work on the pickup inside someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment