Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2024

R & R...

 Since getting the shoulder surgery, I haven't done much except hang around the house, taking it easy. The pain is mostly gone, just some soreness when I move it too far. So when I went to physical therapy this week, of course Jeff, the therapist, has me moving the arm in all ways it hurts. I think PT really stands for Physical Torture. When we went to the Dr, the nurse checked me over, then pulled up the x-ray and went out to get him. So Andy took a photo of it with her iphone while we were waiting.

Pretty weird to think all that hardware's inside my shoulder now. The doc said it's healing fine and I should be good to go in 4 to 6 weeks.

Anyway, with little to do for the next few weeks, I can just hang out and watch the corn grow in the garden. It's doing great after all the hard work Andy's done with it.

Probably can do some "low impact activity" that won't affect the healing shoulder; maybe even weeding the garden, left handed of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment