Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Dog Daze 2...

 Went into town the other day to run some errands, then meet my friend Bill for coffee. We do this most every month and it gives us a chance to swap stories and catch up on news. As is usual, the conversation turned to dogs and I mentioned the sled dog pup we got last year had grown into a serious hulk. He wanted to see a picture, so when I got home, we let the dogs off for their free run and then Andy tried to take a photo with her i-phone. Well that didn't work so well, they all thought it was a new treat and tried to eat it. So I sat down on the grass and started playing with a few of them, then called Mac over for the photo. Here's the results...

I keep a bunch of biscuits in the jacket pouch to keep them motivated to stick around and come when called.  Mac was determined to get into it and have some.

When he finally gave up on the biscuits, he decided the next best thing was to lick my face, so then I had to deal with that.

So while Mac kept me occupied, Tamarac (aka Tambo Rambo) snuck around the other side and made his move on the biscuits. Pretty funny how a few dog biscuits can command so much attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment